ZINSER 2425 A flexible machine for high standards
ZINSER 2425 - gantry machine for plasma and oxy-fuel cutting
With the development of this new generation of cutting machines the already high standard of the forerunners could be increased further. The use of an extended cross drive increases significantly the rigidity of the . The overall extraordinary robust construction, precise linear guides of the gantry bridge and a heavy duty runway based on milled railway profiles S 49 guarantee very best quality and a long duration of life.
Excellent and powerful digitally controlled AC-drive systems with high precision planetary gears as well as selected racks give the excellent motion characteristics, even at higher speeds and shift in direction. The result of all these features is an outstanding quality of cut.
The ZINSER 2425 is available in track widths up to 4.100 mm and up to 4 torch carriers can be combined with the machine.
Basic scope of delivery
- On board CNC-controller (floor mounted type on request)
- Machine cutting torch for up to 300 mm material thickness
- Automatic piercing unit with fast preheat function via proportional valves
- Including central gas control
- Automatic ignition unit
- Motorized torch height control and capacitive height control
- Additional machine cutting torches
- Plasma power sources
- Plasma interlock and dialogue system
- Drilling unit
- Drawing unit
- Marking unit
- Punching unit
- Water spray unit
Brochure ZINSER 2425 / 2426
Subject to modifications