- 1980: Control CNC 900 - the first CNC control by Zinser - is launched.
- The further development in the following years led over CNC 910 to CNC 920 which is still used by many customers today
- 1990: CNC 2000 is launched, a 32-Bit control with multitasking operating.
- 1993: CNC 500 completes the product range. Version CNC 500 R was developed especially for pipe cutting machines
- 1997: Development of CNC 2010 based on an industry PC starts
- 2003: Further development of CNC 2030 is launched
- 2004: CNC 300 becomes part of the delivery programme
- 2007: CNC 2050 replaces CNC 2030
- 2011: CNC4010 is launched
- 2014: CNC 5010 the newest and most modern control is part of the delivery programme